Re: [stella] Programming tricks guide

Subject: Re: [stella] Programming tricks guide
From: Rob <kudla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 13:34:14 -0500
On Sunday 02 February 2003 04:53, Thomas Jentzsch wrote:
> - multiple RESP tricks

I'd love to see this one explained because deriving the technique from earlier
posts to the list and other people's source code is helping me make my Astro
Invader clone kinda sucky.  I'm too embarassed to even ask for help yet
because it seems to me I'm missing something very basic, yet I know it's
possible because several of the "proper Space Invaders" projects have used
the exact same horizontal spacing I'm trying to do.... it's like one of those
stupid Mensa puzzles, only with 6502.

Rob