Re: [stella] The Demo Image Series #0

Subject: Re: [stella] The Demo Image Series #0
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:15:07 +1100
> and passing it the -g11 variable, but it only displayed the first
scanline.

Since it's a 4K ROM image, the -g11 switch is not needed.
It works fine on Z26.

The pixel shifting is because of the dithering of the downconversion process
from the original. These are just test-images - in a production version
these sorts of things would be cleaned up considerably.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers