Re: [stella] Experiment in animation

Subject: Re: [stella] Experiment in animation
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:41:10 +0100
> Attached, a 3F version of an animating USA flag.  Just an interesting
> experiment in animation of multiple colour frames.  Thought I'd share.  I
> think it's kind of neat, even if it does flicker.  How's the flicker on
the
> real thing, guys?

Since the picture is now animated and there are larger unused
parts in it, the flickering isn't that noticable anymore. If
I narrow my eyes until they are almost shut, I hardly see any
flicker at all. ;-) But just like with all the other demos using
this technique, the colours are all wrong in PAL. Isn't there a
country that has a flag with only different shades of grey? ;-)

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg