[stella] Interleaved Chronocolour (TM) source code

Subject: [stella] Interleaved Chronocolour (TM) source code
From: "Andrew Davie" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 23:47:39 +1100
Attached is the *COMPLETE* source code to the two Marios Interleaved
Chronocolour (TM) demo I posted earlier tonight.  The ZIP file contains the
ASM file - and the various TV-systems binaries created from it.  You should
be able to compile it and have a workable binary of your choice straight
away.  I have spent a couple of hours commenting it as well as I could.  I
hope it helps some people to understand how it all works.

I would encourage you to have a play with the various switches and
settings - but touch the code at your peril!  Timing is extremely tight in
most places, and to squash it into 4K I had to be very careful about where
page boundaries were crossed.  So, be warned.

This version will produce one of a SECAM *or* a NTSC *or* a PAL binary - see
the COLOUR switch at the top of the file.  Included in the ZIP is a version
of each.

I share this technology with the community in the true spirit of sharing and
cooperation which has so far been a trademark of the [stella] list.  I hope
others will continue this fine tradition and continue sharing their ideas
and source code :)

I have spent many tens of hours refining this system, and am very proud to
be able to share it with you all.  I do ask, though, that you don't use this
code/technology in a (actual cartridge) release of your own until I have had
a fair chance to release something of MY own using it.  Let's say, until 1
year from today.

Cheers