[stella] Pixels Past 2600 Bankswitching PCBs Now Available

Subject: [stella] Pixels Past 2600 Bankswitching PCBs Now Available
From: "Albert Yarusso" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 11:19:46 -0500
AtariAge and Pixels Past are proud to announce the availability of new
8K/16K/32K bankswitching PCBs for the Atari 2600.  These new boards are
available now in the AtariAge store and can be ordered in several
configurations:

- Bare board with parts
- Board populated with parts
- Board populated with parts and socket

These boards have been tested on a wide variety of Atari 2600 systems and
have proven extremely reliable.  They were also designed with ease of
assembly in mind.  In addition, all the PCBs we sell (2K/4K 2600, 8K/16K/32
2600, and 32K 5200 PCBs) can also be ordered populated as well as with a
socket (useful for development!)

We are now also selling all the parts required to build complete boards,
including:

- EPROMs (2732, 2764, 27128, 27256)
- 0.1uF Capacitors (for 2K/4K 2600 and 32K 5200 boards)
- 24-pin and 28-pin Sockets
- 7404 Hex Inverters (for 2K/4K 2600 boards)
- 7408 AND Gates (for 32K 5200 boards)

You can find more information about these products in our store here:

http://www.atariage.com/store/index.php?cPath=65

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.  :)

  ..Al
Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!