Re: [stella] Star Fire RC #04 Bugfix #01

Subject: Re: [stella] Star Fire RC #04 Bugfix #01
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:08:59 +0200
Hi Manuel,
you wrote:
> - Remaining enemy ships will fire like crazy once the
>   warp gate is available.

Yes! Now the game gets some real pressure! :-)

Ok, the usual suggestions/questions from me: ;-)

- Now that the gate has become very important, how about
adding some sound when (or while?) it appears?

- I'm not sure, but it looks like the enemy shots all start at
the same distance, no matter how far away the enemy ship
is. Is that true? And if yes, is that intentional and why?

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail anmelden = 1qm Regenwald schuetzen! Helfen
Sie mit! Nutzen Sie den Serien-Testsieger. http://user.web.de/Regenwald