Re: [stella] Have kernel, need game!

Subject: Re: [stella] Have kernel, need game!
From: janhagelskamp@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 17:29:01 +0200 (MEST)
Hi,

this scrolling is great work. I dont want to respond on your work but want
to come up with an idea for this scrolling work. There is a game for the palm
software called "SFcave" that is a really great and simple game and I allways
thought this would be a great game for the Atari 2600. When i saw this code,
I thought the SFcave would be a great Game Idea.

There is a homepage for this game here:

http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA003665/index-e.html

And there is even a java Version on the web:

http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA003665/others/javacave-e.html

Just try it, its really a great gameplay

I´m not very good in programming games for the 2600. But maybe there is
somebody who is taking this idea for a new Atari 2600 Game. As you can see on the
SFcave Homepage, the source is free for porting on other systems. So what do
you think?

Jan