[stella] a78sign

Subject: [stella] a78sign
From: "Frank Palazzolo" <palazzol@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:09:35 -0400
Hi,

I haven't seen any 7800-related stuff here, so either folks went elsewhere
or interest went back into hibernation :)

Anyways, I'm still a little bugged by the fact that a78sign uses a rather
specialized C++ library.  I noticed the other day that Python supports big
integers natively, so I was thinking about redoing it in that as an
exercise.  Any interest in this?  It might make it a bit more
cross-platform, and possibly easier to understand?

I did look at using a GNU big-number library, but it looked painful to use.

Thanks,
-Frank