Re: Re: [stella] Bounce! demo

Subject: Re: Re: [stella] Bounce! demo
From: Dennis Debro <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:46:38 -0400
Hi Fab,

Sorry for the late response :(

> Now I'm also pretty curious about what everyone who tried the latest
> "Bounce!" thinks about the current levels difficulty...!

Level 2 (the one with all the direction blocks) stomped me for a while. I like it and thought was an interesting board. A starting time limit here help force the player to scan the board quicker.

The other boards didn't seem that difficult to master. Just follow where you were allowed and you would eventually finish the board.

How about having the blocks change behavior? I thought this was a nice touch in J.D. Casten's Rebound! For instance he had "blow holes" and "sink holes". If you touched a switch then the blow holes would become sink holes and the sink holes would become blow holes.

Take care,
Dennis