Re: [stella] delayed sound -- emulator or programming glitch?

Subject: Re: [stella] delayed sound -- emulator or programming glitch?
From: Adam Thornton <adam@xxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Aug 2003 21:23:15 -0500
On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 20:46, KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks for any insights!  Other suggestions welcome
> as well, though I'm not at the polishing stage yet...

I find it much more playable with flap strength set to 2 and ceiling
rebound 1.  I would strongly suggest having these values settable via
difficulty or select switches, although that would probably screw up
your timing since you'd have to load them from the zero page rather than
simply defining them as constants, and that's an extra cycle each time
you need the value.

Adam