RE: [stella] Cave 1K minigame

Subject: RE: [stella] Cave 1K minigame
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 22:13:52 -0400
Hi Thomas,

> it is a bit too late for this years minigame competition, but I don't
> wanted to wait until next year. So, here is my almost final version of
> Cave 1K (working title), including the (slightly) commented source
> code.

WOW! I come back from vacation (again) to this! Thanks, now I have more
kernel code to analyze :-) Hmmm...a 1LK with color changes...now where might
this come in handy?

I think I'm becoming familiar with your coding style like Manual too.

> But your feedback is wanted (gameplay, tests on real hardware etc.)!

There's not much I can say about the game play being as it's a 1K ROM. I
think it's great. The A8 version got my vote for this year's Minigame
competition.

I would like to see more of a game like Mahna-Malysz (entered as an A8 4K
for the competition this year). They both have the same concept except
Mahna-Malysz is a little more polished. Then again, being a 1K ROM you don't
have much room to add things. I guess now you know how I'm voting in the
competition too :-)

Take care,
Dennis