Re: [stella] z26 log viewer app

Subject: Re: [stella] z26 log viewer app
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:33:17 +0100
Tom Dunn wrote:

> I hope someone finds this useful besides me.

Nice! :-)

> And of course feedback is welcome.

Ok, you asked for it. ;-)

I am missing:
- a filter (*.log) when opening a new log file
- a reload button
- a search function (inside a selected column)
- bookmarks
- a fixed font (IMO much easier to read)
- right aligned columns which contain numbers
- an extra column for the resulting addresses (= fxxx)
- saving the settings (column order and width, paths etc.)
- some visual hints (e.g. a different color when positions, flags or registers are changed)

And a lot of even more complicated goodies:
- a loadable DASM symbole file that replaces all addresse with labels
- ... :-)

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110