Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?

Subject: Re: [stella] [POLL] What is everybody working on?
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:39:14 +0100
Manuel wrote:
> But that's actually not why I'm writing. I just had an idea of doing a smooth scrolling, yet hires cave: Why not just use the 3 particles and a sprite, maybe the PF and/or flickering to do a vectorized cave? A very simplified version of what I mean renders the Stargate ground for example. Or think Fantastic Voyage in horizontal :-)

How many cave pixel/row would you need. Stargate has only 2, which is IMO far too less for an interesting and challenging cave. 4 sounds like a good number to me, then you need a lot of tables with precalculated angles. Hm, looks possible, but you need quite a lot of HMxy and NUSIZx accesses.

Have?fun!
Thomas
Thomas?Jentzsch?????????|?***?Every?bit?is?sacred?!?***
tjentzsch?at?web?dot?de?|

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110