RE: [stella] I need a little direction for Climber 5??

Subject: RE: [stella] I need a little direction for Climber 5??
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 18:34:09 -0500
Hi Joe,

> Dennis, this is the first time I've played the game and it's great.  I
> actually like it better without the objects at all.

Well, I'm playing with that idea as one person that has been waiting *very*
patiently has told me he'd prefer not to have the objects. I think I'd have
to add another game selection option. I don't want to overload the
difficulty switches.

> Also, maybe you could move the ball from left side to right side on
> alternate levels just for a bit of variety

The ball does move after a time limit has expired in the enhanced version.
Is that what you mean?

It's stationary on the other versions to keep it in line with the A8
original.

Take care,
Dennis