[stella] Wide Missile Spacing?

Subject: [stella] Wide Missile Spacing?
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 20:49:07 +0100 (CET)
Hi there!

The only information I found about this is a one year old message from Eckhard:

http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/200212/msg00233.html

which is saying:

"The TIA can be set to output one, two or three copies of a player graphics. You can have gaps of 8, 24 or 54 pixels. With 54 pixel gaps you only get two copies per player though."

54 Pixels?!? Really? Not 48 or 56?

And that is for sprites. What is the exact spacing between the according missiles set to width 4?

XXXX -> ? <- XXXX

And what are the two possible exact spacings between triple copies set to 4 pixels width?

XXXX -> ? <- XXXX -> ? <- XXXX

As you may have guessed, I'm puzzling with the possiblities of the 13-char display... :-)

Greetings,
Manuel