Re: [stella] Climber 5 RC#01

Subject: Re: [stella] Climber 5 RC#01
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:13:06 +0100
Hi Dennis!

Ok, here's my bugreport for the PAL version, on the real
thing via CC:

- The fire button will start the first game, but a
  second game can only be started with RESET.

- In the Original mode, with every live all lines start
  as a solid block at the left side. Also there seems to
  be no randomisation, they behave exactly the same all
  the time.

- Colors: The ball is invisible every 5th level. No
  big deal actually - unless it warps... :-)

Here's another very, very minor change suggestions:

- When the ball warped, it should not reset it's
  position after a live is lost.

- In the Expert mode, I feel the bonus objects don't
  score enough. Instead of adding 100 points, it should
  be (level# * 100).

- Also, in Expert mode, the bonus scores shouldn't be
  added to the total score, but to the current score. So
  it's also "extra time" :-)

Oh, BTW: Here's my best score for the "Normal" mode:

45500 points / Level 15

Greetings,
	Manuel