Re: [stella] JoustPong lives!

Subject: Re: [stella] JoustPong lives!
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 13 Feb 2004 18:57:02 -0000
> At 08:34 PM 2/12/2004, you wrote:
>
> >So thanks Dennis Debro, that was indeed the problem.
> >And I'm using B. Watson's kernal diagnostic macro stuff,
> >which is pretty cool.
> >
> >So I should try to figure out what are the must-dos before
> >Philly Classic, when I'd really like to release it...
> >
> >Some ideas are:
> >*Pterry in the middle...but at the cost of some flicker?
> >I think if I alternate frames, like so: (with 1 = player 1,
> >2 = player 2, P = Pterry)
>
> You could get an approximation of the Pterry using just one missile:
>
> Open Mouth
>
>    XX
> XXXXXXXX
>    XXXXXXXX
> XX
>

> Flap
>
>    XX
> XXXXXXXX
>    XXXXXXXX
>        XXXX

Very neat idea, but I'd like to
have a single game kernal, there's no way I could
do super clever missile shaping AND my wall stuff...

   "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt
    of in your philosophy...   ...because your philosophy sucks."
                 --Lore, "more things", brunching shuttlecocks