Re: [stella] JoustPong lives!

Subject: Re: [stella] JoustPong lives!
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 13 Feb 2004 19:30:15 -0000
>> Very neat idea, but I'd like to have a single game kernal, there's no way I
>> could do super clever missile shaping AND my wall
>> stuff...

> Only if Thomas says there is no way will I believe there is no way.

Well, technically I said there's no way *I* could do super clever etc ;-)

Thought to be fair, that kind of missile shaping seems like it would
be tough to work into almost any kernal, unless I'm not seeing some
clever easy way of doing...I mean, you have to do repositioning
between every scanline (or two scanlines), and the repositioning
you do is different based on how far down the graphic you're drawing,
right?

 In short, assume that any time it appears that evolution is working in
  reverse, it is probably an illusion. --Allen Barra (on MLB pitchers, more..)