[stella] Makewav for Mac OS X

Subject: [stella] Makewav for Mac OS X
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:13:54 -0500
Can't recall where I got it -- from the list, I believe, but I can't even Dig up the post. Anyhow, attached is the makewav tarball for OS X. A simple "make" from the terminal in the same dir as the expanded files builds a cmd-line makewav utility that produces .wav files from .bin's that screetch when you listen to them. No Supercharger near me, so I'm not able to test, but I'm betting it works.

Distella news when I figure out where it stands.

Ruffin Bailey