[stella] Looking for help on converting some Z26 ASM code to C/C++

Subject: [stella] Looking for help on converting some Z26 ASM code to C/C++
From: Stephen Anthony <stephena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:10:25 -0330
HI, I'm the current maintainer for the Linux SDL version of Stella, the
Atari 2600 emulator.  Over the past few months, I've been
unsuccessfully trying to get sound sync working in Stella.

I've come to the conclusion that the only way to do it is port the
relevant sections of z26 to C or C++ and integrate it into Stella.

I'm terrible with 80x86 assembly language, and would appreciate any help
you could provide.  Specifically, I need 'soundq.asm' and 'tiasnd.asm'
translated.  If anyone could do a translation, or suggest some
tutorials that would make the task easier, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve Anthony
Stella maintainer for Linux/SDL