Re: time running out WAS: [stella] AARGH....obscure bug, or hardware glitch, help with final hour code review?

Subject: Re: time running out WAS: [stella] AARGH....obscure bug, or hardware glitch, help with final hour code review?
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 15 Mar 2004 15:30:49 -0000
> Hi Kirk,
>
> > So....Al is leaving for Philly in about 24-30 hours.
> >
> > If there's any modification that can help this ROM be
> > more reliable, I need to know about it SOON SOON SOON.
>
> I've skimmed over the code and it looks okay. If I get time today I'll scan over it again. I was going to run this on my VCS last night but it got late and I was too tired.
>
> I'll try to run it tonight but it might be too late.

Thanks Dennis.
I guess I'd feel better if we (well, Chris :-) hadn't just beaten down
that bizarre(ish) bug w/ the stack pushing and popping.  But yeah, I've
never seen it happen anywhere. I'd really like to blame Al's known-suspect
hardware, but I can't safely do that yet :-(

Maddening!

 "Sorry Rob. I don't think 'Being a Dork' qualifies as being a performance
  piece. And bringing in your laundry hoping someone will do it for you is
  not a multimedia installation."