Re: [stella] EPROM burners

Subject: Re: [stella] EPROM burners
From: "Pete Rittwage" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:56:16 -0500
You should be able to get a "Willem" style EPROM burner off Ebay for around $60-70. It programs all sorts of devices including the classic EPROMs.

You'll also need a UV eraser, which can be expensive. If you're clever you can also build one of these from a shoebox, a germicidal bulb (from a medical supply company or a bulb reseller), and a little portable light that takes those sized bulbs. Mine cost about $25 in parts to piece together.

Pete Rittwage

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Thornton" <adam@xxxxxxx>