Re: [stella] Reflex binary and source (unfinished)

Subject: Re: [stella] Reflex binary and source (unfinished)
From: KirkIsrael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 30 Mar 2004 12:28:48 -0000
stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Lee, putting the "Fast" back into "Fastenau"...
(Actually, it's funny, your tagged username (using the domain
for unique ID, which gets blocked out on the stella searchengines)
means that in the  search engine your name appears as "stella",
since you don't send along any further username...)

I'm absolutely grateful that some of your early posts give
a dash of credit to 2600 101, because otherwise your speed
would totally put me to shame even more than it does now...I
have a 2 year dev journal, yours is going to be like
Day 1: did all the hard bits, got it looking nice
Day 2: well, there was one more hard bit, did that, some other stuff
Day 3: finished up the rest
Day 4: ready to ship!

I'm defintely not going to tell you any game ideas I have, just
for fear you'd have a final ROM before I got started :-)

"Let 'em all go to hell except cave 76"
	--The 2000 year old man singing an early national anthem