Aw: Re: [stella] Horizontal scrolling demo

Subject: Aw: Re: [stella] Horizontal scrolling demo
From: cybergoth@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 11:55:24 +0200 (CEST)
Hi there!

> Well, in this demo I'm using a symmetrical mode (left
> and right playfield are the same so I've just to

Careful. "left and right are the same"
can still be either assymetrical or symetrical,  depending on wether its repeated or mirrored.

In your case its repeated so this means everything is assymetrical, both the PF register layout and the resulting picture you get to see.

> I'am already using als, ror and rol ;-)

So then when you'e already doing it like this:

ROR PF0ByteLeft
ROL PF1ByteLeft
ROR PF2ByteLeft

You can just continue this like

ROL PF2ByteRight
ROR PF1ByteRight
ROL PF0ByteRight

For scrolling a full width landscape, if the PF is in reflected mode. No nightmare here, that's what I meant...

> I joined the source code for the curious...

I'll have a look soon.

Greetings,
Manuel