Have you ever run your games through Distella?

Subject: Have you ever run your games through Distella?
From: "Dennis Debro" <debrodennis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 21:09:33 -0400
Hi all,

Since I've started disassembling different games I thought it would be
interesting to see what Climber 5 looked like after I sent it through
Distella.

If I were to label and comment on the code I got from Distella, I don't
think I would have got it right. I would have especially missed the part of
the code where I figured out if the climber could ascend or descend a
ladder.

With that said I hope I label and comment other disassemblies correctly :-)

Have any of you looked at your games through Distella? If so, what did you
think? Could you go back and label each opcode and RAM location?

Take care,
Dennis