RE: [stella] Reflex: To NTSC/PAL50/PAL60, or not to NTSC/PAL50/PAL60

Subject: RE: [stella] Reflex: To NTSC/PAL50/PAL60, or not to NTSC/PAL50/PAL60
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:59:10 -0500
Erik,

I read Adam's post a while back and, I agree, it was an excellent (read
"elegant") solution, which is why I referred to it again.  I've decided not
to cut any corners and implement that method as well as the startup method I
described in my previous post.  Basically, hold Select at power on to get
PAL50, hold Reset to get PAL60, and nothing to get NTSC... then you can use
the Color/BW switch to cycle through the three modes.

I'll be hacking away at PAL support tonight... :)

For any other n00bs that haven't already added this link to their Stella
programming arsenal, here's Glenn Saunders's most excellent TIA Colorchart:
http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/200109/msg00285.html
(It even has tooltip rollovers for quick value lookup!)

-Lee
PS: I have placed online the scant beginnings of a Reflex WIP page here:
http://ioyu.com/io/atari/