Re: [stella] Confused newbie...

Subject: Re: [stella] Confused newbie...
From: Kevin Lipe <kevin.lipe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:41:54 -0500
Hmm... well upon looking at my code I guess i -was- trying to
reposition sprites during the visible part of the frame, which is
probably not a good idea, instead of during VBlank. VBlank seems like
the way to go :) thanks, because 2600 101 helped me out a lot last
night.

And... having already looked at skipDraw, where would I put that?
somewhere in the visible part, or during VBlank or Overscan as well?

This is a good time to ask this... How do you experienced 2600 coders
lay out your code? As in, what do you use VBlank and Overscan and
VSync time for typically? This seems like it doesn't matter much now
but I'm sure it will as my code becomes more complex.

Thanks!
Kevin