Re: [stella] Seawolf Release

Subject: Re: [stella] Seawolf Release
From: Kevin Lipe <kevin.lipe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:36:20 -0500
> Why bother with the fix?  People like unlimited-lives bugs . . . :)

I second that motion... your bug could go down in history with the
Contra/Konami code that gives you 99 lives, and all those other
(in)famous bugs and codes that give you unlimited everything...

Well... maybe Seawolf won't be that famous... but I'm sure saving up
to buy a copy :) I love the blue cart shell, and also like the fact
that its not cannibalized (i dont care how common an Atari cart is,
they're not gonna make any more so I think they're all precious, plus
to a small collector like me - 17 games - there are no "expendable"
carts)...

I'll try to get unlimited lives in the downloadable binary, unless Al
has already removed the "broken" one...

~ Kevin