Re: [stella] notBD 0.1 - Bitmapped screen demo -- "Scrolling"

Subject: Re: [stella] notBD 0.1 - Bitmapped screen demo -- "Scrolling"
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 17:01:57 +0100
Hi there!

No, not yet. We still need to clean up a lot of things
before we can release a new version.

Ah, I see.

And has Z26 fixed the Stelladaptor detection by now?
What was the problem with Stelladaptor detection again?

When I try starting Z26 with my other Joypads listed in the controler section, It boots up with a black screen. Since I'm normally have at least three different controllers conected to the PC at once, this gets really annoying.

To get it running I need to remove the Gameport Joypad from the controler list and to climb behind my desk removing the USB Joypad. On the way back I need to re-enlist and recalibrate both Joypads, so I avoid using the windows version of Z26 when I can.

If it helps, I have no problems with MAME using all three Controlers at once.

Also, the 1.52 version of Z26 I have for the daily use works for me most of the time. When the Stelladaptor is the first controler in the list, it works fine for approx. 80-90% of times I launch Z26. (With 1.52 I actually have more problems with the soundblaster, which quits functioning after 20-30 launches, so when doing music or SFX I need to re-boot every 2-3 hours...)

Greetings,
	Manuel