Re: [stella] Another kernel is rolling

Subject: Re: [stella] Another kernel is rolling
From: "Aaron" <stella-receiver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 00:11:26 -0400
Fred Quimby said:
> Just glanced through your code.  I'm a relative novice so I found nothing
> obviously wrong, but what jumped out at me is that you've interfaced an
> I2C
> device to the 2600?  How did you do this?  Maybe the attempt to access the
> device interferes with TIA registers.

Yeah, that's the AtariVox driver code.  Alex Herbert wrote it.  I really
don't know anything about I2C devices...

Anyway the only TIA registers it seems to affect are SWACNT and SWCHA,
which I don't think would cause a roll...  Also I've tried removing most
of it from the program and the problem reportedly remained.  But I guess
it's possible that I missed something.

-Aaron