Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon Beginner Mode

Subject: Re: [stella] Crazy Balloon Beginner Mode
From: Weston Hilton <henitrope@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:26:25 -0400
Hey Manuel,

I tried this latest version out today for about 10 minutes and I found a glitch.

I was playing with the Difficulty set to allow balloon damage, on
level 5 and wanted to determine what the glowing U-shaped object did.
After several attempts I made it up close to this part of the screen,
but then my balloon sprite altered into a mess of scattered pixels,
and the pixels appeared to be double-wide?

I could see that the animation of the balloon continued, but the
sprite was too wide and erratic to allow gameplay to continue, quickly
killing the last of my remaining lives. I pushed reset and select, but
the altered sprite did not return to normal. The game could still be
started and cycled through with select and reset, but the game is not
playable like that.

I'll let you know if I see this happen again, so I can better describe
it. If anybody else sees this, let Manuel know about it.

Other than that, the game looks and plays great! :-)

Later,
Weston