Re: [stella] 2nd Annual Stella Programmer's Contest

Subject: Re: [stella] 2nd Annual Stella Programmer's Contest
From: "Fred Quimby" <c9r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 21:04:53 -0400
0.3 will be released very soon, which should address known bugs.  Though
with it comes a lot of new features that may have bugs of their own.  I
expect 0.4 to be more of a maintenance release.  It probably won't be
bug-free, but I am optimistic that it will be stable and usable without
funky workarounds.

I can see the logic in not running the bB contest for a year like the SC
contest.  But maybe it should run for at least 3-4 months so a stable
version of bB should be available with enough time to write some games with
it.

Great contest, by the way.  Maybe the top 5 entrants can get their games
sent to them on a cart, in addition to any other prizes?