Re: [stella] 2nd Annual Stella Programmer's Contest

Subject: Re: [stella] 2nd Annual Stella Programmer's Contest
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:25:58 -0400
I'm thinking about having a more aggressive contest
deadline on the Batari BASIC contest.

I can't see someone spending a whole year on a single
BASIC game and not going in and replacing chunks with
assembly in order to pull off something special.

The intention is not to create a limiting environment
for programmers but to encourage 1st timers to get
started.

Experienced coders should really just stick to the
Supercharger contest.

However, if it's clear that the game has evolved over
time from being 100% Batari BASIC to more of a hybrid,
I would like to reward that.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs