[stella] Reflex Update (new bin/src)

Subject: [stella] Reflex Update (new bin/src)
From: "Lee Fastenau" <stella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 02:14:13 -0400
The good news is I made a bunch of additional changes.  The bad news is I
didn't catch up on my sleep like I'd hoped...

* Font was changed to an earlier set (the one with squatty little zeros)
* It's easier to browse levels now, fire button or long delay starts game
* Initial ball speed and acceleration values adjusted for game play balance
* Ball acceleration now affected by player 0 difficulty switch
* Ball acceleration rate now increases on level clear
* Score now flashes and tallies up (600 points) on level clear

Honest, brutal feedback encouraged, as always.

And...

Since I've never published a game... can I jam 500 levels into a
Supercharger version and submit it to Glenn's contest?

(And can I submit the game for judging, THEN publish a 4K cart before the
deadline?)

((Or did I just help invent two new rules: 1. No current works-in-progress
allowed! 2. Submitted games cannot be published before the deadline! ))

:)

-Lee

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-zip which had a name of reflex99.zip]