RE: [stella] DASM update -- 2.20.10b

Subject: RE: [stella] DASM update -- 2.20.10b
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:06:58 -0400
On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 mathys66@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Version 2.20.07 had a typedef called ulong (in asm.h):
>
> typedef long ulong;
>
> Note that this is actually a signed value, although the typedef's name suggests
> it's unsigned. In version 2.20.10 this typedef has been removed, and all
> (?) occurences of ulong have been replaced by "unsigned long".

Whoops, sorry about that. That was partly my fault: I suggested getting
rid of that typedef because it was conflicting with some system header's
definition of "ulong" when trying to compile DASM on Linux.

Of course, "typedef long ulong" is pretty misleading, so I got
misled. About like my ex-girlfriend who had two cats named Dog and Fish :)

--
B.