Re: [stella] Batari BASIC contest entry: Solar Plexus!

Subject: Re: [stella] Batari BASIC contest entry: Solar Plexus!
From: Stephen Anthony <sa666666@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:52:16 -0400
On August 23, 2005 06:00 pm, Jess Ragan wrote:

> Just a few notes... Solar Plexus will play on a real
> 2600, and it will run in the emulator Z26, but there
> may be issues with Stella.  It seems to work fine with
> my version of that emulator, but Macintosh owners have
> complained of unexpected game freezes while playing
> Solar Plexus with Stella.

That sounds like one of the bad Stella releases for OSX.  The latest
version of Stella is 1.4.2, but there's a 1.4.2b release for OSX users
that (among other things) fixed random freezes.

Maybe you could have those OSX users make sure they have the absolute
latest release from

If you're talking about older versions of Stella for Mac, then sorry, I
have no advice on that.  We only support OSX on Mac.

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at