Re: [stella] stella transition

Subject: Re: [stella] stella transition
From: Doug Dingus <opengeek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:35:38 -0400
I suggest:

-keep this list active for a while, but forward new posts to the new list.
We will see some dupes maybe, but won't miss things.

-when somebody subscribes here, include the info about the new list, but
allow the subscription just because you don't want to miss out on new blood.

-when we see posts from this list, on the new one, we can encourage those
people to join the new list.

-if this list does not see activity for a long time, kill it then.

-everybody here post info about the new list, charter, etc... to their
favorite haunts in an effort to help mitigate the fingerprint problem.