Re: [stella] Time to move

Subject: Re: [stella] Time to move
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufwork@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:12:09 -0400
Fwiw, the searches are pretty wacky right now.  I'm getting the same post
several times in simple searches.

For instance, here are two back-to-backs from a search for "Ruffin":

15. [stella] Ruffin Bailey's Disassembly of missile.bin (score: 18)
Author: unknown
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:15:35
rogramm
http://atari2600.org/pipermail/stella/2002-June/037375.html (4,037 bytes)

16. [stella] Ruffin Bailey's Disassembly of missile.bin (score: 18)
Author: unknown
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:12:32
rogramm
http://atari2600.org/pipermail/stella/2002-June/027503.html (4,037 bytes)

Notice the URLs (even times) are not the same.  The posts are.  Looks like
there might be multiple imports cluttering up the archive; date received is
not a good PK, fwiw, if that's what's going on. ;^)  There were more than
this single duplication; this one just happened to occur back to back.

Also interesting that there's no author for any of the hits.

Anyhow, gl, etc.  Love me some 0s and 1s!

Ruffin Bailey