[Monthly Archives] [List Home]

[Virtools] IMPORTANT: Dev 2.1 upgrade

Download info for dev 2.1 Upgrade:

We are getting reports that some people are having trouble installing the patch that is now available on the FTP site. (Those of you that returned your upgrade forms should get an email from me).

It seems there are two published versions of Dev 2.0, and depending on the one you have, you may get an installation error when you try to install the Dev 2.1 patch.

We are in the process of making a new patch file, so PLEASE HOLD OFF FROM DOWNLOADING THE PATCHES UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING if you can wait.

Cheers,

Frede

PS: If you really can't wait, try to instal the patch containing just the exe and documentation.... (15 MB)

PPS: There are two files on the FTP site. Choose the one you need:
-  15 MB upgrade containg the EXE and documentation
-  98 MB upgrade containg all of the above, plus additional resources and samples