RE: [xsl] Server Side Transformation Implementation

Subject: RE: [xsl] Server Side Transformation Implementation
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:52:23 +0100

1) You'll have to look for a hosting company that supports Java on the server side.
That already is a real treasure hunt - we found ours @ AOIndustries.
2) You or your provider will have to set up a server-side transformation solution.
One suggestion: http://xml.apache.org/cocoon2/. We did this in concert with our
provider.
3) Depending on the serverside solution you choose, you will have to change your
existing xml/xsl or not.

All the best,

Steven Noels
http://outerthought.org/