[xsl] Dumb questions from a newbie

Subject: [xsl] Dumb questions from a newbie
From: Mike Ferrando <mikeferrando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 07:48:00 -0800 (PST)
Friends,
I am a new XML/ XSL user. I took a class with Daniel Pitti at
Charlottesville, VA and I am using Note Tab Pro and Saxon. I bought
Michael Kay's book _XSL Programmer's Reference_ and it was wonderful
but a some of the examples were a little over my head. However, that
has not stopped me from being successful at writing xsl style sheets
for my EAD documents.

My question is about being able to write xsl to pull data out of mdb
files?  Is this possible? I was told I need to have at least the
Microsoft PWS that uses ASP script (which I can use SQL within it). I
dream of writing an xsl stylesheet for some of these database files.
My PWS was working ok, but my Windows 95 PC went down, so I don't
have it anymore.

If anyone might have a suggestion, I would appreciate it.

Mike F.
Library of Congress
Washington, DC