RE: [xsl] General Searching query

Subject: RE: [xsl] General Searching query
From: DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:33:52 -0000

Unsure about speed, I've just run a search on an xml database with 12000
records
in about 4 seconds, using dbXML, http://www.dbxml.org/
All done client side, using xpath queries.
 If the source is marked up sufficiently well, you could index off it.
Might be worth looking at, as a means of disk based access.

HTH DaveP

-

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk