Re: [xsl] white space to + in query string

Subject: Re: [xsl] white space to + in query string
From: "Jonathan Perret" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:24:10 +0100
You might want to check for more than just spaces, as e.g. non-ASCII
characters (accented letters, for example) also need to be escaped.
I hit the problem when I was generating GET queries based on the
contents of database fields, e.g. :

    click here to search for <xsl:value-of select="@name" />
</a>

I did not want to take any chances so I just defined an extension
function that called Server.URLEncode - but of course there
must be other means...

Cheers,
--Jonathan