Re: [xsl] Euro Entity

Subject: Re: [xsl] Euro Entity
From: "Jonathan Perret" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:33:27 +0100
> The same page directly in HTML with the same browser show the Euro sign.
> I have probed in the code of my xsl document for a long time and I
> discovered that if I comment all the lines with the TEXT tag the euro sign
> appear. The TEXT tags I use are:
>   <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"><![CDATA[ .... ]]></xsl:text>
>
> I don't know why, and it seems imposible. What's happening?

You mean the euro sign you want to see is not inside one of those
xsl:text elements, yet removing them allow its appearance ?
That would be weird indeed (but perhaps a rightful
punishment for using disable-output-escaping !)

At this point, it would be really useful to know what processor
you're using. It might be that the use of d-o-e triggers something,
or it might be a client problem caused by something that is inside
the CDATA sections... Hard to tell with so little information.

Cheers,
--Jonathan