RE: Antwort: RE: [xsl] XML-Data from JavaScript into XSL

Subject: RE: Antwort: RE: [xsl] XML-Data from JavaScript into XSL
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:14:35 -0700

You're headed on the right path XSLT-wise, but your code above would output
literal HTML tags into a JavaScript function, which would cause obvious
problems with most browsers.  You need to use JavaScript inside the for-each
to populate the select list's option array with values from your XML input.
If you need help with the JavaScript, you can ask me via a private e-mail,
since this is not really an XSLT question.

cheers,
b.

| brian martinez                              brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx |
| senior gui programmer                                  303.708.7248 |
| trip network, inc.                                 fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| http://www.cheaptickets.com/                   http://www.trip.com/ |