RE: [xsl] Get specific elements

Subject: RE: [xsl] Get specific elements
From: Johan Thorèn (EAB) <Johan.Thoren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:34:15 +0200

Hello again

Thanks for the answer. I was think if there was a way of using ./ancestor::*

Something like this

<xsl:variable name="path" select="./ancestor::*"/>
<xsl:variable name="elements" select="document($doc)//*"/>

and then find THE element with the same ancestors.

<xsl:variable name="element" ...

Best regards
Johan Thoren