RE: [xsl] Can one stylesheet handle two different xml files with different nodes?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can one stylesheet handle two different xml files with different nodes?
From: kakridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:08:50 -0500
I've been looking at the namespace-alias element, but I am still
confused how this helps me transform two different xml files using one
Stylesheet.  The only thing that I have been able to do is convert one
Stylesheet to another.  I could do this using the replace feature in my
IDE in a timelier manner.

I'm probably just pretty confused on this.  Maybe someone can shed some
more light on this?