RE: [xsl] XPath is NOT a functional language

Subject: RE: [xsl] XPath is NOT a functional language
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 09:40:33 -0700
You know, with as much time as I spend writing C# and ASP.NET you would
think I wouldn't have asked that question.  Oops :)

I believe the suggested replacement to the statement is still a valid
statement although the fact that XPath has found its way into many
languages that have built in XML parsing and transformation does make
Colin's point a bit more interesting.