Re: [xsl] following-sibling problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] following-sibling problem
From: Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:06:26 -0400
On Oct 28, 2004, at 10:54 AM, Michael Kay wrote:

It should be "current-group() except ."

I think what you've sent would be a syntax error though.

That was the problem, but Saxon didn't give me an error.

Anyway, I had to tweak things a bit more to get it work right (the 0 level gets an h2 tag), but it now works nicely. BTW, this is to convert Apple Keynote presentation files to the new HTML slideshow system from Eric Meyer (which is really nice!).

Bruce

<xsl:template match="key:slide">
<xsl:apply-templates select="key:bullets"/>
<xsl:apply-templates select="key:drawables/key:image[contains(@image-data, '.jpg')]|
key:drawables/key:image[contains(@image-data, '.png')]"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="key:bullets">
<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when test="../@master-slide-id='master-slide-1'">
<xsl:apply-templates select="key:bullet[@level='0']" mode="title"/>
</xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise>
<h2><xsl:value-of select="key:bullet[@level='0']"/></h2>
<xsl:call-template name="process-level">
<xsl:with-param name="bullet" select="key:bullet"/>
<xsl:with-param name="level" select="1"/>
</xsl:call-template>
</xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>