RE: [xsl] Saxon for windows?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Saxon for windows?
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:46:08 -0500
> More than inefficient, it would be dangerous to run an XSLT processor as
part of a *generally available* web service (I can only smile envisioning
the kinds of creative DOS attacks that would be possible).

Coming back to what you've said, I'm not envisioning a *generally available*
web service at all - that part about using web services was mixed in by a
few other participants. I already said that using ws will incorporate
unnecessary overhead, let alone start-up costs. So there's no way I would be
having DOS attacks.

Cheers,
Pieter